Updated:

*Cisco 675 external ADSL router* - 07:41 pm October 4, 2006
email the seller
<http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/email.cgi?viewcategory=Computer&adindex=270399417728>

For Sale: I don't need it anymore. Does anyone? It's 7 years old and it
still works. Most accessories are found, I'm still looking for the
serial cable and the books. The 675 works only for CAP DSL. The 678 is
CAP or DMT. And I no longer need a print server. :) tx to JM for..
idunno- clarification of this ad.

Guess I'll put it in the museum next to the Apple][+ and the Commodore64
(link <http://www.c64.com/>) and the Zenith XT clone.
We didn't need HDD's then, why do we now?  Speaking of disk drives, I
have a bunch of little ones.  Yep, new ad, I know.