Just curious, what's Real-time using for anti-spam?

How about everyone else? Anything new out there we should take a look at?

Personally I've been using crm114 for almost 2 years and absolutely love
it. The only problem is it's a drag to get installed and trained, but
once it's running it works great. I'm guessing I catch around 99% of the
spam.