it's the slow days before the feeding frenzy, and I'm trying to clean
up some of my projects, including making a crappy HTML approval form
print nicely into a PDF.

I'm using PDF::API2 to create the PDF, and I've got the result resting
in a $pdf. Now, how do I output that PDF out to the browser? I've been
messing with the http headers to give it the proper mime types, etc,
but to no avail.

Similarly, I'd also like to store the completed PDF form in a MySQL
database for archival purposes. Inserting this into a blob should work
nicely. But how do I retrieve such a document once inserted?

Thanks for your help.

--
-
G. Scott Walters