Yeah I hear ya. Apt solves the ssh push problem (which is what Eric was
using). Matt can better explain why we went with debian preseeds over
FAI/CFEngine. There were some major problems with CFEngine that kept us
away from it.

Nate Sanders                  nate at ima.umn.edu
Associate Systems Manager     (612) 624 - 4353
           http://www.ima.umn.edu/
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
University of Minnesota
400 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0463