Hi,

I was wondering if anyone uses software to perform mass software
installations. So that you can install a package on multiple machines
with a single command.

I have serveral Xen guests and I'm hoping their is a good way to do
this. The guests are all CentOS.

I know SuSE/Novell used Red Carpet or something like that back in the
day. I figure at worst I'll just use SSH with keys to run yum commands
on each machine, but thought maybe there was a  more elegant solution
that someone here uses.

I tried google but failed when I realised that I couldn't come up with
precise search terms. google: software install linux.... doh! Yea, I'm
not feeling very creative right now.

Thanks,
Eric