Mike Miller <mbmiller at taxa.epi.umn.edu>  wrote:
> OK, but I spent quite a bit of my time and couldn't find their
> position on net neutrality.  Do they have a paper on it?

http://www.eff.org/cgi/search-proxy.py?q=net+neutrality&sa=Search+EFF

They've made public statements against it in the past:

  March 24, 2006
  PC World
  "Should the Internet Play Favorites?"
  By Tom Spring

  In a move seen as yet another threat to Internet neutrality,
  America Online and Yahoo say they'll charge bulk e-mailers for
  guaranteed delivery of their messages to AOL and Yahoo inboxes...

  Many in the Internet community give the plan a resounding
  thumbs-down. Fifty nonprofits, including the Electronic
  Frontier Foundation, Gun Owners of America, MoveOn.org Civil
  Action, and the Association of Cancer Online Resources, are
  pressuring AOL to quash what they call the "e-mail tax."

  http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,124926,pg,2,00.asp

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/