From: Florin Iucha [mailto:florin at iucha.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:30 AM
To: Wayne Johnson
Cc: Munir Nassar; tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Need a distro harddrive for the installfest

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:51:17AM -0500, Wayne Johnson wrote:
> OK, Woot.com is selling IDE 250Gb drives for $50.  I just picked one
up.  I'll donate this to the cause.

> Anyone have a large repository of distros we can copy to this beast?

Munir works (worked?) at Real-Time and he can copy the goods right off
their mirrors.  If that is no longer the case, and you can swing by
their
office, I'm sure Bob will help you with filling up the disk.

florin

--
There was a typo, but on the wrong page.
   -- Vipin Kumar