Hey, I just wanted to remind everyone about the TCLUG classifieds. It's
a way to post things and have them easily be found instead of having
them buried in some email. It also send an email out to the list
automatically so you don't need to double-post. Let me know if you have
any suggestions on how to make it better.

Thanks.

http://www.tclug.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi

-- Clay