On 5/19/06, The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net> wrote:

Warning, shameless plug follows.

I'm the founder of a small consulting firm in Minneapolis and I
believe we would be a perfect fit for you.  The name of the company is
The Tech Outfit, LLC.  You may have seen me in the Star Tribune on
Monday (http://www.startribune.com/462/story/432173.html).

Our focus is small business and residential support so we would be
right down your alley.  The prices are competitive with most and we
boast a quick response time.  Feel free to email, call or browse,
whatever suits your fancy.

Office: 612-605-8383
Web: www.thetechoutfit.com

--