On Fri, 12 May 2006, Samuel, Eugene wrote:

> Greeting All,
> Does anyon have more information about this program?
>
> "A two-part documentary, "Code Breakers" will be aired on BBC World TV
> starting on 10 May 2006. Code Breakers investigates how poor countries
> are using FOSS applications for development, and includes stories and
> interviews from around the world. "

There's always this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22code+breakers%22+foss+bbc

And Slashdot:

But I'll bet you would like to know if it will be playing on a cable
channel that you get.  I'd like to know that too.  When I get home I'll
check my DirecTV to see if it's out there.  I would love to know if
someone has seen it.

If you are interested in watching a DVD about Linux, there is one called
"Revolution OS" that does pretty well:

http://www.google.com/search?q=revolution+OS

Of course, you might have seen that one already!

Mike

PS. Can you believe it was only about 39° at noon today?  And raining?  Ouch.