Ed Wilts wrote:

>On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 12:08:03PM -0500, Kraig Jones wrote:
>

>>I have a Windows 98 file system, FAT32, about 30GB which I want to back
>>up to DVD.  I have the Windows file system mounted on this Ubuntu
>>system.  Is there any imaging program, a la Norton Ghost, which I could
>>use to back up the whole thing?  That is, it would have to create an
>>image which spans several 4.7GB DVD disks.
>>

>Mondo Rescue.  I hope it can back up FAT file systems...
>
>It will create multiple ISOs for you if you want.
>
>        .../Ed

Thanks, Ed.

I gave Mondo a try.  It doesn't want to run -- apparently I'm getting an
error in "mindi":

/usr/sbin/mindi: line 2345: syntax error near unexpected token `|'
/usr/sbin/mindi: line 2345: `    while [ "`echo "$newo" | grep "\.\."`"
] ; do'

I'll maybe spend a little time trying to figure this out, but I don't
know scripts that well.

Kraig