I second this.  Been down the multi boot road.  Also have tried wine.
My experience, wine works fine for apps listed on codeweavers site, can
be frustrating for others.  Virtualization is best I've found yet.

Grab the free vmplayer from VM Ware.  Create virtual machine from site
like easyvmx http://www.easyvmx.com/.  Start VM, install windows.

Windows seems to boot faster and be more stable in VM than natively :)

A side note.  If you want to try a new distro Live CD without rebooting,
set the boot order in VM bios to boot CD first and point CDrom to iso
file (a
setting in VM).