I'm trying to troubleshoot a cvs issue here...when I commit a file,
the timestamp on the file commit is correct, however, the timestamp
placed *in* the file in place of the $Header$ tag is 6 hours fast.  So
for instance:

If I query the revision history of a file, I get this information:

Revision: 1.1, Wed Mar 29 14:08:57 2006 CST

If I view that revision of the file, the $Header$ text is this:

...1.1 2006/03/29 20:08:57...

I know this has something to do with timezones not matching up, but
I've checked through everything I can think of and can't find any
blatent mis-configurations.  The timezone on the server is correct.
It looks like when doing a commit, CVS is ignoring the timezone
setting on the server and setting the header timestamp according to
GMT.  Is there a way to change this behavior?

Thanks-
Erik

--
Erik Anderson