On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:14:42PM -0800, Cyrissa Jackson wrote:
> WHERE AND HOW CAN I GET INTO THE ROOT DIRECTORY AND CHANGE THE
> SETTINGS? MY ERROR REPORT SAYS I NEED TO GO TO THE ROOT DIRECTORY.MY
> EMAIL DOES NOT COME DIRECTLY INTO MY INBOXOR MY HOMEPAGE.I GOOFED IN
> ONE PROGRAM AND C AN'T REMEMBER WHERE I WAS AT. THE AREA SAID YOUR
> POP3 IS ?, I TYPED IN POP3 &THE QUESTION FOR SMTP, ITYPED IN SMTP, OR
> IS IT STMP? PLEASE HELP?

Hello Cyrissa:

You're going to need to supply a lot more information before anyone is
going to be able to help you get your email working.  I may take some
heat for suggesting this, but if I were you, I'd just stick with
webmail--I guarantee it will cause you much less grief.

JT

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota