Relative to W2K or Linux for seniors

If you stay with the W2K installation, you can put in winmodems and the recipients can get dial up Internet.  That's lots cheaper than broadband and probably will fit their senior needs - likely email and light surfing.

I can give you some advice and limited help getting a W2K package together that could be cloned for the whole lot.

If you go Linux, Simply Mepis 3.4-3 will install in less than a gig and has good hardware support, even for some winmodems.

BTW I would like any advice from the list relative to a good dialup ISP in the area that supports Linux.

Larry Clemens - St. Vincent dePaul