I am having some issues in redirecting a printer to my local system when
I use rdesktop as a terminal server.  It was working previously, but for
some reason now - it no longer works.  Thoughts or suggestions
welcome.

Here is the command - sanitized for user and password.

rdesktop -u userme -p password -g 1024x768 -r printer:IBM_17
terminal.kkai.com

Here is another version that I tried as well.

rdesktop -u userme -p password -g 1024x768 -r printer:IBM_17='IBM
Network Printer 17(PCL)' terminal.kkai.com

The system administrator on the other end does not see anything in the
log files that I am requesting the redirection of a printer.  Other
users are making it work via MSWindows boxes ... so the redirection does
work for them.

FC3 with all the latest updates is what I am using.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Randy