On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 09:33:15AM -0600, Raymond Norton wrote:
> Thanks for the perl advice, but I continue to have problems wiht my
> server. What helpful perl news group would be recommended ?

Usenet newgroup "comp.lang.perl.misc" used to be pretty good, but most
of the heavy hitters have moved to www.perlmonks.org IMO.

The local perl mongers group is pretty active, but I don't know what
sort of help you'll get with your install problems.  You never know.

> I found Perl Mongers, in Minneapolis but that doesn't seem to be the
> right group to get the help I need.

Can't hurt to ask...

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota