On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 06:34:27PM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> I did some quick testing to verify my suggestion this time (I was
> sure the double quotes should have handled this...) and it should
> work to set IFS (that's the shell's Input File Separator) at the
> start of your script, then telling find to use the new separator
> rather than its default newlines.

Whoops!  Ignore the part about changing the separator used by find...
I wrote that before I figured out how to set IFS to a newline and
forgot to edit it out until after I'd sent the message... *blush*

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that