On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 02:53:20PM -0600, Jordan Peacock wrote:
> I've found part of the difficulty;
>
> Files names are being separated at each space, making a single file
> being broken up into unintelligible fragments (example below)

Blanks in file names are evil...just pure evil.  You can work around
the issues by renaming the files first (there are many free utilities
that will rename files so that the spaces are replaced by underscores)
or you can start throwing extra quotes everywhere.

I suggest renaming the files first or you will end up something more
sophisticated than just find.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE