Hey guys,

I appreciate the input but I did some research.

#1.  They are a bit older (Original ML 350 boxes), and
there isn't a SmartStart assisted install for Windows
2003.

#2.  Even when rack converted, they are still 5U or 6U
chassis.

The end goal is for me to have these at HOME in a
"testlab" environment, which involved being in a 22U
rack along with the rest of the test universe minus
workstations <grin>.

Thanks for the info, though.

Ted

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi