I'm running Myth with a pcHDTV 3000.  Only real issue I've had is not being
able to run both analog and digital through the card at the same time, since
I have an off-air antenna, but it's plugged into the back of my satelitte
receiver.  I think I've only got about 256 of memory, as well as a 250 sata,
and speed (or lack thereof) has not been a problem.  I have no experience
with the HDTVWonder card, so I can't help you there, but Myth has been
alright.

Niels Gott