> Has anyone had any luck with Myth or something and an HDTV card? I'm
> fed up the the Windows MCE and HDTVWonder I've been trying to use. It
> is running on an AMD64 2500+ with 1 gig of ram and a 250 gig sata
> drive, which I would think would be plenty, however it is really slow..
> changing channels unbearable. I am trying to do fullscreen 720p on a 50
> inch plasma, but I would think this would be okay. Should I try myth
> with this card? Or is the card my problem?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Chris Smith

I am using a pcHDTV HD-3000 and it works well. It's around $175 now I think.
Use the DVB drivers. My 42-inch plasma has a VGA input and a 1024x768 native
resolution, so setting up X11 was easy. When my DVI-to-HDMI cable shows up I
will try that. I am using an NVIDIA 6200 video card; I get some hiccups when
watching an HDTV program with the on-screen info overlayed, but I may be
able to fix that with some tweaking. I've only had this running for a couple
weeks.

There is also an Air2PC card that people are using, but I have no experience
with it.

Patrick McCabe