I have been playing with ndiswrapper and have run into a problem.

  I installed the driver for the card in the system and then listed the drivers available for ndis and got rt2500 invalid driver! so I uninstalled it. This is odd to me because I got the driver right off the CD that came with the card but that's not the point.

  After I uninstalled the driver I listed the available drivers for ndis again to make sure that it was uninstalled correctly and got....

  drivers invalid driver!

  I didn't think much about that until I tried another driver for the card and got....

  bcmwl5 invalid driver!
  drivers invalid driver!

  So it seems that there's a ghost in the ndis that I can't get rid of at the moment.

  Is there any way to flush out or reset the ndis or should I just install another driver and choose that one for the device?

  I'm at a loss.... but that hardly surprising.

  Josh V.

 Yahoo! Mail