When I was discuessing the posibility of hosting an installfest with Keven, he mentioned that they usually had these on the First Saturday of the month.  How important is that date?  Are other Saturdays acceptable?

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Chris Schumann
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:30 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] Next installfest

I'll chip in with my time. I'd be happy to set up "clueless" and "clueful"
badges if it would help, bring a stack of CD's, a 100MB switch, maintain a
list of distributions that people have or want knowledge of, and who's
around... maybe even take pictures to promote for next time.

I tend to dislike the UofM as a site because of the lack of free parking,
and anyone bringing anything bigger than a laptop is driving. Just MHO.

April 29 jumps out on my calendar as a great day. I should have Fedora
Core 5 running on my laptop by then, it's not too far away, yet should
allow PLENTY of time for planning.

Chris Schumann