Smith Micro has been known to have some used racks, but thier selection varies.

We also got a hella deal on a rack from BlackBox. Perhaps we got the
deal because of the other services we got from them, but it's a solid
rack, lots of wire runs, and a nifty overhead light in the rack.

Ugg, it's Monday.

Scott