On 6/27/06, Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/27/06, smac at visi.com <smac at visi.com> wrote:
> > Would someone lock this thread, Please.
>
> Can't really "lock" a thread in a mailing list, unfortunately.

Besides that, locking *this* thread wouldn't really benefit the list,
as it's a thread complaining about another thread. Which is really
special when you're reading in GMail which uses subjects to identify
new threads...thanks for that Sam.

Aside from that, at it's root is a valid question and request: unblock
yahoo.com email addresses. If people considered whether it was
necessary *today* and just said yes/no, instead of complaining, or
responding with "use GMail" instead of addressing the original
question, the thread would have been dead and Yahoo would have been
unblocked. But instead we have more activity in the past two days than
we've had in two weeks, and fully of BS.