"Wayne Johnson" <wjohnson at mqsoftware.com>  wrote:
> Actually the first word was "Denied.".

Yes.  A good word it is, too.  I like it served with a slight edge of
sarcasm and a crooked grin.

> After gmane came back up (it was down for 4 hours), I spent 2 hours
> trying to figure out how to access it via e- mail.  It supports web
> access,

There's the ticket!  View it in frames/threaded with javascript
enabled.  Choose the "Post" drop-down "-Action-".  Violla!

> nntp, and RSS, but no e-mail that I've seen.  According to it's o
> verview, it's designed to allow users to access a mailing list via
> these interfaces.

Yep.  Great system.

> Any one who actually uses it as an e-mail gateway, please let me
> know.

It's not an email gateway.  Use the web front-end to post.
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/