Hehe -- it's nice to know we don't have a shortage of
rude emailers on the list. :-)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Bob Tanner wrote:

> In the "old days" yahoo didn't do any account verification. So, it
> wassimple for bots to sign-up and spam.
> Yes, things are better today. Yes, the block is probably not needed.
But
> theissue at hand is -not- technical, it's political (community?).
Block
> wentin on a vote, block should go out on a vote.

Too bad we didn't have a brief explanation of your ideas about the
issues
before the vote.  You sent one word: "denied."  Then when the guy you
treated so rudely responded in kind, he was attacked instead of you.

I don't have time to read the rest of your aimless message with all the

exclamation points and one-word sentences, but it doesn't look any more

productive than some of the other messages you've sent today.

Mike