I have a set of external USB disks that contain encrypted partitions and
I'm trying to set up a service script to mount those disks with the
appropriate passwords in a way that will be reasonably robust across
reboots, etc.

I've gotten to the point where I could parse the information in
/proc/scsi/scsi to map the scsi device to the device assignment, grep
through the system log to find the device that was assigned, and use
that to grab the appropriate password and mount point for the volume.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something and where there is a table
somewhere in /proc, or an existing utility that can dump this information?

Thanks.

--rick