Agreed.  Like I said, I shouldn't have used those words.

I don't get upset often, but when I do, LOOK OUT!

Read some of Bodie Thoene's books on the holocaust and you will have a whole new perspective on WWII.  And it wasn't just the Nazis.

BTW, I had absolutly no intention of this having a religious overtone.