Seems especially "not couthy" to block a whole domain and not just
address the problem.  Shouldn't the same rule should apply to any such
domain like the hotmail, juno, gmail, and others?  I get some crap from
all those, but not enough to consider blocking any whole domain.  What
problem is it that Linux can't solve?

Chuck