As I explained in the various other notes I've sent (including the original one I posted), I have tried most (if not all) the suggestions you gave me.  I still having some people sending me mail on my work account, and others sending me mail on my yahoo account, and them me having to send mail between accounts in order to respond to each other.

As far as it being an old issue, your right.  I believe the problem for which the issue was designed to fix has all but been eliminated.  Flexibility also includes revisiting decisions when the situation dictates.

And please believe me, this was never meant as a personal attack.  I manage several mailing lists myself and I understand that it's a no win situation.  It was a knee jerk reaction to what I perceived to be an injustice.