First, let me apologize for my inappropriate comments.  They were uncalled for.  It was a knee-jerk reaction and I know better than doing this.

However, in my defense, I would like to say if they has said something like, "we understand your pain and we'll help by setting up a poll to see what the users want", it would have gone over much better than "Denied".  My intent on creating this discussion thread was to get a consensus from the list members.  Although it was not an "official" poll, it was my attempt at such.  Yes, Bob offered alternatives, most of which I had already said were difficult to deal with.

I would like to continue to be active in TCLUG, but my efforts at organizing the installfest were greatly hampered due to the logistics of having to forward e-mails from one account to another, as well as publicly exposing my employers e-mail and domain address to the spam fiends.  It also makes me feel like a second class citizen in TCLUG.

Is there a procedure for setting up this official poll?