You might want to check out http://www.pcsforschools.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of nick thompson
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:56 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: [tclug-list] do you have hardware you don't want to pay to have
thrown away? (I missed the installfest, so...)

Hi,
  Well, it's me again, your friendly lug-neighborhood old hardware
packrat. Anyway, if you have hardware you do not want anymore
*ESPECIALLY* if it's non intel (sgi's, sparc's, hppa (hp ux boxes),
ibm AIX machines, etc.) Anyway hardware, ALL intel included will be
wanted most likely. I am looking into if there is some way to setup a
foundation for fixing up the intel hardware and distributing it to
schools, churches, poor kids, etc. and if that's the case, not only will
linux spread to them, but so will the internet and everything about it.
But I am getting beyond myself now. Point is, if you want it gone, email
me and we will work it out. Most likely I can drive to your house and
pick it up. No fuss, no muss. Updates about non profit status and tax
credits will be posted to the list later. Anyway, thanks again for
listening guys...

Nick

"All unix, all the time."

http://npt.ath.cx