Hi,

 I am looking for a command line streaming client that can hook up to a live365 mp3 audio stream.  The client will be on a system that is not running X.  Cookies need to be set on a login page before the stream will start.  I tried using wget to hit that login page and force a post of the uname/passwd and I got it to successfully log in and, more importantly, set those cookies. I found I can then use mplayer to hook directly to the stream URL and read cookies from the same cookie file that wget had generated.  It is not working as I had hoped; when the audio starts I get a recorded message in place of the stream saying, "you must first log in...".  It is possible that a session is broken when I switch from wget to mplayer.  So I have a couple of questions if anyone has any advice.

1. Anyone successfully scripted automatically firing up a live 365 stream using command line tools and if so, any tips?

2. Does anyone know of any other command line, no GUI required, streaming clients at all regardless of if you think they will work in this scenario?

Thanks!!

Damien