Thank you for the advice it certainly put fresh perspective on staying focused with my on-going project.

One of the reasons I posted was to see how some of you were using this technology (Ghost Enterprise) and others to clone Window PCs. Since posting, I have followed some of the ideas I have gathered through the responses mail in-box.

Respectively, we are a Windows house, and I shy away from the ideal to  have one million XP installs just because we can have one million XP installs! As all corporations slowly upgrade to newer hardware older hardware begins storing and ultimately forgotten. Well, in my case our department does a lot of research and we are fortunate to use this older hardware. The pain comes in creating projects with the same OS which never really produces any interesting. In short, trying new recipes with the same flavoring! :}

With the deadline approaching I have made great progress and look to have a working cloning system real soon.

Thanks for the advice,

David