Thank you for the comments/suggestions. As we speak I am trying to deploy/create an image from two similiar PCs. Yet I am still trying to compehend the process to having numerous images and playing the guessing game to which one will work best. I have obtained sysprep from Microsoft and will test it out today to see how it can facilitate my problem.

P.S.

I know this is a Linux forum, however, I asked with the intention to received suggestions to other non proprietary cloning applications/suggestions/experiences in a large infrastructure.

Thank you,

David

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"