FWIW, I registered, but did not receive a copy of my entry, and had no comment space to say that I had already arranged for some
help and am looking for more... sometime. I think the registration form should be changed a little to include a note and an option
for getting a copy emailed.

Anybody using these applications?

   Palm-OS Smartphone hotsync (may be a neat way to circumvent/bridge Outlook group calendar stuff)
       including something like Docs-2-Go for searchable text file refs
       also: to use my Samsung I-330 smartphone for HS internet in Linux (OK and free in WinXP)

   Octave, the MatLab workalike

   SPICE for mostly electronic circuit analysis

   VHDL-AMS from U Cincinatti (prefer Verilog-AMS, but can't find a free and open one)

   other techie stuff like stress/strain (eg, Roark), finite element analysis, optical design, etc

BTW.. I live in Apple Valley but won't be coming from or returning home for the InstallFest, so can't offer a ride this time.

Chuck