Good reference!  Bad scene!  I think "GPS" was a controlled term for a
while.  I still think that a GPS feature that doesn't do any true
self-contained GPS for the user is fradulent advertisingif it doesn't
say "cell enhanced GPS" or something like that to indicate that it won't
function in the boonies.

The facts that the phone cannot actually store music or videos without a
non-available memory expansion seems fradulent also.

I'll bet the integrated matter transporter, tricorder, and ray gun
features are similarly supported  :-)

Chuck