Reboot into single-user (rw), and:

for rc in `ls /etc/init.d`; do chkconfig --list $rc ; done > rcs.orig
for rc in `ls /etc/init.d`; do chkconfig $rc reset ; done
for rc in `ls /etc/init.d`; do chkconfig --list $rc ; done > rcs.reset
reboot

That should undo any 'Services' screwups; there may be some minor things
that enable themselves because of that (capi,dund,restorecond,pand), and
some things that disable themselves (ntpd and anything you activated like
httpd or smb), but it should start what it needs to start.  In terms of
screw-up-ed-ness, this is nothing.

-Dave