On Thursday 20 July 2006 22:23, Sean Waite wrote:
> Thanks. I just took a look again at m0n0wall and see now where I configure
> them. In the past I had basically (and incorrectly) assumed that this would
> be done, if possible, when configuring the interfaces. Since you only put
> one static IP there I just figured that was it.  I was looking at this as
> if it was a PIX. I guess as a very famous man in history once said....DOH!
>
> Sean Waite

I'd go with OpenBSD myself. pf is the greatest (what cant it do?). If you
don't like to learn how to configure it, there are front ends for it as well.
There is also flashdist (http://www.nmedia.net/~chris/soekris/) which is
geared towards small form factor / solid state environments like a Soekris.
It includes nsh which is a cisco-like shell for configuring
(http://www.nmedia.net/~chris/nsh/)

Anyways, good luck on your firewalling.