On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, Chuck Cole wrote:

> [...]

My understanding of the Treo is that it is mediocre as a PDA because of
small screen (320 x 320), processor speed and memory.  The camera is not
nearly as good as those on many other devices.  It has no WiFi or GPS.
So, along with many reviewers, I'm calling it a great cell phone and a
mediocre PDA.  I'm sure the 700P is catching up a bit, but it's still
pretty far behind the best PDAs.

Mike