I'd get the Treo700P from Sprint or Verizon  nice screen, ssh available
for palm OS, nice camera, cell phone and not windows OS.  Now I don't
actually think it has Wifi but it does at least have the EVDO which is
pretty darn fast, I get 700K down and 300k up in bandwidth tests using it.

It however is not a linux os but it plays very well with them.

--j