Sorry the follow-up on this is so late.  I had to work in Itasca early
in the week and take care of my sick family in the middle of the week,
only to have lots to catch up on at the end of the week.

The vote was closed as of 23:59:59 on 7 July, 2006.  For 367 members,

	10. blawrence at qwest.net
	25. dalan at visi.com
	27. Joey Rockhold
	28. J Cruit
	29. Dave Roe
	30. j_wrocky at comcast.net
	31. Andy Schmid
	32. John J. Trammel
	33. Larry R. Pint
	34. Andrew Zbikowski

Option B: Do not lift the Yahoo! ban [9]
	1. Spencer Butler
	2. Munir Nassar (Ein)
	3. Nate Straz
	4. Jonathan Kline
	5. David Alanis
	6. Robert Sinland
	7. gerry <gsker at comcast.net>
	8. Harry Penner
	9. Paul Cutler

Option C: None of the above [4]
	1. Isaac Atilano
	2. slushpupie at gmail.com
	3. Dany Berg
	4. Andy Moore

Option A wins: Lift the Yahoo! Ban

Attached is the gzipped MBOX file containing all of the votes.  I have
not checked the email addresses for these votes against the membership
list.  Should you feel this is necessary, then I will request a copy
of the list from Bob and do the comparison.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/

#application/octet-stream [yahoovote.mbox.gz] yahoovote.mbox.gz
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/