Not refurb shops, but good to find used computer equipment cheap or recycle,
some local resources:

http://www.computerservicecenterproduct.com - Sell a lot of used/return
computer equipment on ebay, up in Blaine.  Local pickup($2) walkin during
M-F 7-5, S mornings.  They have a few servers listed on ebay store.
They offer some recycling, have a minimal front sales area, not well stocked
like General Nano, but a few things available.

http://www.assetrecoverycorp.com/ - St. Paul by Univerity & 280, large
recycler, they list computers on ebay.  Have some servers listed now.
You can drop in or schedule to recycle.
They do free local ebay pickup but they require 1-2 days after
payment and you need to schedule to pickup only in afternoon(1:00-5:00).
They do not have a store to browse(just ebay).  Heavy duty recycler.

http://materialsprocessing.com/ - Eagan, Have not visited since St. Paul
days, they used to have a large sales area for selling recycled
electronic/computer equipment.  Looks like they still have a store
and now resell on ebay.

http://www.nanosys1.com - General Nano - St. Paul(Univ. & 280 go west
3-4 blocks).  Specialize in stocking white-box build your own items:
memory, cpus, etc.

http://www.quecomputers.com/

Box Shop-Dirt Cheap - St. Paul, (they need a web site, geez.)

3M - used to do regular scheduled auctions of equipment/computers, not
sure if they do this still.