On 7/12/06, TCLUG Classifieds <webmaster at mn-linux.org> wrote:
> New TCLUG Classified Ad
>
> Category: Computer
>
> Type of Ad: Want to Rent
>
> Subject: Wanted Linux Tutor $$ per Hr.
>
> I need of a Linux tutor. I need someone 1:1 to answer questions.
> I currently have Suse 10 loaded on a Tablet PC, Ubunto on a home workstation.
> Located in South Minneapolis.
>
> Seller Email address: esamuel at mn dot rr dot com
>
> http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi

Like others who have posted a similar request, the first thing to
mention is that this mailing list can be a good resource, if you know
what questions you want to ask. If you're not sure what you want to
know, it may help to at least specify areas where your questions will
be.

Most of us read this list out of some sick desire to help people out
with Linux :) (Well, that and other miscellaneous junk...)