On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, David Alanis wrote:
> Sorry for posting directly online but I am looking for a P4 motherboard
> socket 423 with support for DDR (PC2100) memory.

  Dave, I think you're a bit cracked on this one. ;)
  From the articles I've read, there might be some boards based on VIA's
P4X266 or P4X266A chipsets that fit your needs, but I'm honestly not
finding them.  They all seem to be socket 478s, despite what I've read
suggesting otherwise.  I think you may have to abandon whatever socket 423
processors you might have; it seems to be a dead-end platform.  (Keep in
mind I support four such systems; I know how hideously expensive RDRAM
is.)
  Good luck on this, though, and if you prove me wrong, I'd be happy to
hear it. :)

      Jima