Contrary to some of the other postings in this thread, I have had
great luck with Comcast (except when they brought me 4 dead modems in
a row, I have my own now)

I'm paying for their business service though, $93 a month for 10MB
down/768k up.  It's "supposed" to be a static IP (still assigned via
DHCP), but if I whack in a new firewall that has a different MAC
addy, it changes.  Not a huge deal, I think I'm done switching
firewalls for awhile.

When they were ATT Broadband, I had nothing but problems.  When do we
all get to have fiber right into our basements???  My buddy has
phone, TV, and internet over fiber down in rochester.

~jay