j_wrocky at comcast.net wrote:
> I know it is late but have a major vehicle problem and have no other way to get to the meeting.  Is there anyone near South St Paul, about 2 miles north of 494 off Concord that I could catch a ride with?
>
> TIA,
>
> Jerry W

Dang! I didn't know there was a meeting, I would have gone for sure. I
would have picked you up too. I finally got my tabs on the car I drive..
(my mom's name the car is in, and she has a warrant out for parking
tickets lol so it was a bitch to get tabs.) so I can finally drive
myself around again. Yay! And of course I miss the first meeting when I
have a car again. Dangit.

How was it?

Nick

"All unix, all the time."