If you stay in Dakota County, you may not have any choices except
Frontier's DSL and Charter's cable.  Some areas in Dakota County have
Quest (Eagan and a few adjoining Apple Valley areas) which may offer
more DSL options.  Not sure how much of the county is Charter cable.

DSL-only isn't a bad price, but wasn't attractive to me.  Charter's
cable "basic" plus HS internet from Charter isn't a bad price and works
OK.  Once in, you probably can remove the TV blocking filter outside and
get the "expanded" set of about 72 TV channels.

Chuck